Committed to Keeping Your Plant Up and Running
Cost Effective Rental Aeration Solutions For Emergency or Supplemental Aeration
If your aeration system goes down, is unpredictable, or is ready for an upgrade, our Aire-O2 Triton® Process Aerator/Mixer can be shipped anywhere in the continental US in as little as 24 hours! Slip it in, turn it on, and your problem is solved; often in less time than repairing your old system and at a fraction of the cost for replacement. Our wastewater aeration system rental equipment is simple to install and maintain, without draining your basin! Aerator rental fees can be applied to purchase, so once it is installed, repairing or replacing your old system may no longer be necessary.
Proven technology with few moving parts= less maintenance.
Available in 10, 20 and 40hp, the Aire-O2 Triton aerator/mixer is the perfect choice for emergency, backup, or supplemental aeration with optional mixing for nearly any type or size of basin. Plus, our antifouling prop eliminates ragging and service-related downtime common to inferior solutions.
Your partner for emergency situations.
3 Easy Steps
- Call 1-800-328-8287 and you will speak with a technical expert that will work with you to create a solution that fits your specific needs
- Our technical experts will help you select the number and size of Aire-O2 Tritons required to optimize your treatment. We maintain a fleet of multiple-sized units that are ready to ship
- Choose your length of contract. Contracts are available month-to-month or any number of months required to meet your needs. No minimum of months are required
Aeration Equipment Rental Program Details
- First payment covers rental, outbound freight, accessories (if needed), and refurbishing
- Buyout option is available if you wish to keep the equipment. Your accrued monthly payments will be applied toward your purchase
- Three-year (3) mechanical warranty included in purchased equipment
For Emergencies Call: 1–800-328‑8287
Aire-O2 Triton Dual-Function Aerator/Mixer Benefits
- Optional complete separation of aeration and mixing
- Simple to install without draining the basin
- Energy efficient = less impact on operating costs
- Highly engineered propeller design results in high oxygen transfer and mixing
- Simple and flexible design, few wear parts, no gearbox
- Very quiet operation (61dBA at 33ft)
Read more about the Aire-O2 Triton with Floats.
On a Tight Budget? Flexible Financing Available!
We offer flexible financing so you can get the system you need to meet permit requirements and improve treatment efficiency. We will work with you to create a custom solution for your plant… and your budget. Call 1-800-328-8287 for details.
Rental Program Brochure
Please contact us for any rental questions using this form: