World Class Aeration – Now Improved with the New Aire-O2 Triton® 2.0
New innovations in mechanical designs allow the Aire-O2 Triton® 2.0 (patents pending) to provide better aeration efficiency, mixing capacity, and power consumption savings, as well as more seamless and flexible installation, operation and maintenance. By improving the design and performing rigorous testing, Aeration Industries decreased the Triton’s energy consumption by 50% for its flagship model.
Why Choose the new Aire-O2 Triton® 2.0?
- Increased mixing capacity
- Significant aeration capacity increase
- Power consumption substantially decreased
- Stronger, easier shaft assembly
We’ve even kept these great features of the Aire-O2 Triton® TR
- Fine bubble aeration with a true mix only option for BNR applications
- Easy retrofits and maintenance: no tank draining required
- Performs in challenging, heavy debris conditions
- Operates for years with minimal maintenance
- Better dispersion and directional control with no splashes or aerosols
- Certified by 3rd party oxygen transfer test following ASCE procedure
Rentals are available to keep your plant compliant in emergency situations.
Learn more about Retrofits, Supplemental Aeration, and Upgrades.
Let’s partner to create a customized solution that is right for you.