Join us at Booth #4619 at WEFTEC 2018 from October 1 -3 to learn about innovations in our technologies, hear how we have helped our customers achieve optimal treatment, and meet our team! We will be showcasing a variety of case studies and technical papers to help you learn more about our equipment and services.
We will also be showcasing the Aire-O2 Universal Mount system, which allows for safer and nearly effortless aeration system maintenance. Check out the article published in Environmental Science & Engineering Magazine’s February 2018 Edition to learn more.
Why choose the patented Aire-O2 Universal Mount?
- Integrated, fully retractable retrieval system offers ease of maintenance with the ability to slide the Aire-O2 Triton up the inclined plane. All routine maintenance can be conducted while safely fixed to the Universal Mount
- Hand winch offers simple equipment removal with easy accessibility
- Adjustable angles with ability to rotate 180 degrees provides flexibility for complete mixing in any basin geometry
- Mount directly to walkway or wall with varying free-board heights
- All stainless steel construction for reliability in industrial and municipal applications
- Mount directly to walkway or wall in a variety of thickness and freeboard heights
- Robust and sturdy design
- Resistant to corrosion
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Aire-O2 Triton can be mounted at a variety of angles
- Mount allows for Aire-O2 Triton to pivot 180 degrees
- All metal components made of 304 stainless steel for durability
- Offers an integrated retrieval system and routine maintenance position
- Hand winch for simple maintenance