Wine production generates a wide variety of challenges managing wastewater throughout the year. Crush season creates a special challenge! If you need emergency aeration, our equipment can be onsite and running often in less time than repairing your old system and at a fraction of the cost for replacement. So when the summer heat and surging demand threaten O2 levels in your wastewater treatment, you can rely on our experience, and an easy solution, to keep you focused on what matters.
- The Aire02 product line is the gold standard of ease of use and long-term reliability
- We can ship anywhere in the continental US in as little as 24 hours!
- Our rental equipment is simple to install and maintain, without draining your basin!
- Rental fees can be applied to purchase, so once it is installed, you’ll have the option to keep your new system in place. Repairing or replacing your old system may no longer be necessary!
Our process experts will work with you to ensure the right solution. Discreet operations and effective performance, combined with unmatched durability, make Aire-O2® Aerators the top choice for winery wastewater treatment.
3 Easy Steps:
- Call 1-800-328-8287 and you will speak with a technical expert that will work with you to create a solution that fits your specific needs
- Our technical experts will help you select the number and size of Aire-O2 Tritons required to optimize your treatment. We maintain a fleet of multiple-sized units that are ready to ship.
- Choose your length of contract. Contracts are available month-to-month or any number of months required to meet your needs. No minimum is required.