Join us at the International Production & Processing Expo from February 12-14 to learn how we can help improve your food processing wastewater treatment. We will be at booth 6000 and will be featuring our aspirator, so you can see our equipment in action.
You can also learn more about the Aire-O2 Triton® aerator and mixer. Here are just a few reasons you might consider the Triton for your food processing treatment:
- Delivers more oxygen capacity per unit with upgraded propeller
- Trusted performance
- Maintain without removing or draining the basin
- Performs in challenging, heavy debris conditions
- Fine bubble aeration with mixing only option in BNR applications
- Mixing capabilities
- Operates for years with minimal maintenance
- Surface mounted, horizontal mixing provides better dispersion, directional control with no splashing or aerosoling
- 72,000 units delivered in the US and over 100 countries since 1974
Stop by and see us so we can help answer your wastewater treatment questions and create a solution that is right for your plant.