Sign up for this webinar on July 31, 2018, 1pm Eastern Time, to join the discussion on addressing the challenges created by rapid growth that is out pacing our aging infrastructure, decentralized, membrane bioreactor (MBR) sewage treatment systems are being adopted by smaller communities and private developments. These systems can be designed and built as sustainable Modular Facilities that meet stringent regulatory standards at a lower cost than traditional approaches. For existing wastewater treatment facilities, upgrading or retrofitting is a viable option as well.
During this webinar, the audience will learn about the following:
- Moving from package plants to Modular Facilities – Case study review
- Wholistic approach for smaller communities and private developments
- Planning for growth
- A Case Study Review: Upgrading an Oxidation Ditch process to:
- Increase plant capacity.
- Restoring Dissolved Oxygen Levels in the treatment facility
- Replacement of aging equipment
- Achieving reliable consistent discharge concentration & quality
- Dee Bryant (moderator), EVP of Sales and Marketing, Newterra
- Bob Kennedy, CTO, Newterra
- Darin Feist, P.E., VP of Sales, Aeration Industries, a Newterra company