Marketing Analyst – Lead Generation
The Marketing Analyst contributes to the success of the organization by developing and implementing lead generation strategies, executing digital marketing campaigns and working with our sales leaders to cultivate leads into customer partners.
- Oversee and improve the sales leads management process.
- Execute and ensure that all digital marketing campaigns are effectively supporting the overall marketing strategy.
- Extract and manipulate data using Google Analytics and other web analytics services.
- Support sales team with CRM database management and maintenance for lead generation.
- Retrieve data from various sources and prepare data for analysis.
- Maintain and update the marketing database and lists.
- Optimize and coordinate tradeshow participation.
- Project a positive image for Aeration Industries in every interaction with internal and external partners and customers.
- Lead Generation and Analytics:
- Assess data to identify and increase qualified leads provided to sales team. Recommend and initiate new and creative ways to increase the amount of quality leads.
- Plan and execute all demand generation programs. Campaigns include email, webinars, PPL programs, account-based marketing, predictive analytics, display and social media advertising, complex nurture tracks and database segmentation
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback, including tradeshow research for strategic campaign development.
- Setup triggers in Google Analytics to monitor unusual changes in data patterns.
- Stay abreast of social media trends and make recommendations to reach Aeration Industries’ target audience.
- Manage written web content and organization to improve rank of the company in internet search results.
- Analyze post-campaign results to identify drivers of campaign performance and inform budget spend.
- Collaborate across sales and engineering teams to gather customer insights to drive marketing initiatives.
Marketing Planning and Execution:
- Participate in the strategic planning process for tradeshows which includes monitoring timelines for multiple events, sponsorship deadlines, shipping of marketing materials, inventory management of marketing materials, payment schedules, and advertising deadlines.
- Nurture and enrich external perceptions of the company and growth of market share via marketing materials, tradeshows and interactions with customers.
- Create consistent messaging to promote brand and value propositions of the organization, products and services. This includes printed and digital material, tradeshow collateral, presentations, office organization, etc.
- Adhere to marketing budget provided.
- Ensure CRM database is up to date and accounts are organized in order to drive direct marketing campaigns.
- Provide support to develop marketing campaigns that drive sales.
- Stay abreast of industry news and inform sales and marketing teams as necessary.
- Analytical and data driven.
- Goal oriented and results driven.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to work autonomously and on a team.
- Passionate, positive, and enthusiastic.
- Curious, creative, and innovative.
- Problem solver, resourceful, ability to listen, learn, discern, and act.
- Critical and strategic thinker, capable of understanding broad concepts and translating to actionable plans.
- Ability to build rapport and develop lasting relationships both internally and with customers.
- Ability to remain effective with multiple tasks and priorities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS degree in Marketing, Strategic Communications, or related field.
- 2-5 years of related experience.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Search engine, web analytic, and business research tools acumen.
- Knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.).
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and on a team.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management tool.
- Working knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office.
- Experience with online web site content management systems.