The Inside Regional Sales position plays a vital role to provide the foundation required to be successful within the Latin America territory. The individual in this position will facilitate all internal support needs across departments to develop client solutions and support Sales Team activity. This is an influential position within the organization, generating understanding, support and enthusiasm to bring success to regional performance.
- Goal oriented and results driven.
- Responsive, with consistency, quality and speed in all correspondence.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize activities.
- Passionate, positive and enthusiastic.
- Curious, creative and innovative.
- Values team success, positively influencing and supporting others as required.
- Record management of market channels and active projects from lead to purchase order, including upkeep of files and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) entities.
- Timely, accurate, complete and organized delivery of information and material to Regional Sales Manager, market channel partners, customer prospects and existing clients.
- Internal sales process management to meet external requirements. Primarily communicating needs, relevant information and deadlines to the appropriate departments and reviewing information and materials prior to delivering to external groups or clients.
- Proposal generation, assembling supporting documents, costs and developing pricing and margin for review by regional sales manager.
- Reporting of regional development activity and performance metrics; primarily quantity, quality and conversion rate of leads, opportunities and sales in region or segments from existing market channels.
- New product identification and services aligning with targeted states and segments.
- Market research related to regions, segments, products and services to support development plans and generate leads in the respective regions of responsibilities.
- Contract negotiations including payment terms, production, logistics, services, etc.
- Participation in cross-functional teams to develop solutions to promote brand and value propositions.
- Travel 10-20%
- Bachelor’s degree in International Business, General Business or similar. Engineering preferred but not required.
- 1-5 years’ experience in sales.
- Technical and/or international sales a plus.
- Communication and writing proficiency.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple activities.
- Microsoft Office applications proficiency.
- Bi-lingual Spanish