products & systems
lake and harbor restoration
recreational / decorative
The Tri-Oval System provides superior wastewater treatment process control and design flexibility of the activated sludge process matched with the cost savings benefits of lower construction costs, easy installation, and low maintenance. The system’s dual-function Triton aerators / mixers drive fine bubble aeration and mixing to 33 feet deep and allow for full Biological Nutrient Removal (BNR).
IDEAL FOR MUNICIPAL OR INDUSTRIAL
The Tri-Oval oxidation ditch is a subsurface complete mix, looped reactor system that is ideal for municipal and industrial wastewater treatment facilities. Typical processes incorporated into the Tri-Oval System design can include conventional activated sludge, advanced secondary sludge treatment, nitrification/denitrification, biological nutrient removal of nitrogen and phosphorus, and aerobic sludge digestion.
VIEW OUR NEW
Features and Benefits
Unlimited process control
- easy to automate process control that separates the aeration from the mixing with automatic control of aeration using DO and/or ORP feedback.
- Mixing and aeration of wastewater is subsurface which means no splashing and very little noise.
- 1, 2, or 3 ring systems allow for a variety of design options to customize the system to your wastewater treatment needs.
Significant construction savings
- costly and complex concrete elements are eliminated (aerator structural supports, drain sumps, splash walls, fillets, covers, etc.).
Simple to operate & maintain
- routine maintenance is quick and easy. Up to five-year Triton aerator mechanical warranty, depending on application.
See our Triton page for more details
- power dispersion to multiple Triton units distributed evenly around the ditch provides the "turn-down capability" to turn off individual blowers or entire units to match the plant's influent load and flow fluctuations, reduces energy consumption, and increases process control.
Simple, reliable, quiet operation
- fine bubble subsurface mixing to depths of 33 feet (10 meters)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD: